Games Gear Studio its subsidiaries and its affiliates (“Company” or “We” or “Us” or “Our”) respect the privacy of its users (“User” or “You”). We are committed to protect our User’s Information. We believe that you have a right to know our practices regarding what information we collect for Admob or third party Advertisment serving technologies, and Google Analytics for collecting Apps statistics we use in our Apps, and under what circumstances, if any; how we use it. When you use our Apps. We disclose it.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS POLICY, PLEASE DO NOT use ANY AppS OF Games Gear Studio.
Games Gear Studio allows the use of some features in its Apps offline (without internet connection). Offline use of the Apps will preclude the collection of any information pertaining to You and/or Your use of the Apps (including, as applicable) by any Third Parties (defined below) and/or Games Gear Studio.
Games Gear Studio does not collect any information from its Users. Some information may nonetheless be collected through third party services which are used in Games Gear Studio Apps such as advertising networks and stored on such Third Parties’ servers.
Non Personal Information:
Games Gear Studio allows Third parties to collect non personal information or non-identifiable information (“Non-Personal Information”).
To put it simply, with respect to such Non Personal Information we have no idea what is the identity of the User from which Third Parties have collected the Non-personal Information.
Non Personal Information collected by Third Parties may include the following technical information:
Type of operation system (e.g. Android, iOS, etc.)
Type of browser (e.g. Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.)
Screen resolution (e.g. 800×600, 1024×768, etc.)
Language (e.g. English)
Device Vendor (e.g. Galaxy, HTC, iPhone, etc.)
Geo-location – only general location may be collected. No street name or city/town name is collected.
Games Gear Studio allows Third Parties collection of Non Personal Information for strict and limited purposes. Namely, for the limited purpose of analyzing the Service in order to provide You with the Service functionalities and performance.
Persistent User Identifier and No Other Personal Information:
Third Parties may also collect from Users a persistent User identifier. Games Gear Studio allows for this information to be collected strictly for internal operations of the Service including serving You with contextual advertisement (“contextual advertisement” are ads that are served to you without connection to any behavioral elements).
Games Gear Studio does not allow Third Parties to collect information that may identify an individual (other than the persistent User identifier which is collected for the limited purpose of internal operations of the Service) nor does it allow the collection of any information of private and/or sensitive nature (“Personal Information”).
Games Gear Studio does not allow any personal information to be linked to the persistent identifier, even from other services.
Ad Serving Technology
These ad serving technologies are integrated into our Apps; if you do not want to use this technology, do not use.
Analytic Metrics Tools and Other Technologies
Games Gear Studio also uses Google Analytics, a web analytic service offered by Google Inc. (“Google”) as a analytic metrics tool in our Apps to collect information when User uses our Apps on mobile devices. Google Analytics uses “Cookies”, text files that are stored on your device and that enables the analysis of your usage of the App you are currently useing or Apps you use. The information about your usage are collected through these cookies, will be transmitted to and stored on Google server based in the US.
On behalf of Games Gear Studio, Google will use this information in order to evaluate your usage of Apps useed or currently useing, to make reports on App activities and/or to provide us with statistics report related to the- Apps.
We may share Information only in the following cases:
We take a great care in maintaining the security of the Service and your information and in preventing unauthorized access to it through industry standard technologies and internal procedures, including through the use of encryption mechanisms. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access will never occur.
In App Purchase (IAP)
We provide some features or item to be bought or unlocked as in App or app purchases through the mechanism provided by the app store (Google, Apple etc.). We take it for granted that any IAP made by You or your child is with your full knowledge, understanding and consent. As We do not force or fool the user to make any IAP so the company would not be responsible for any refund or claim whatsoever regarding IAP. This will only applicable if / when “In App Purchase” feature is added in our Apps.
Following data that may be shared with other companies or organizations
- Personal info
- App activity
- App info and performance
- Device or other IDs
- Encrypted data transfer – Your data is transfer over a secure connection
- Deletion of data – The developer provides a way for you to request that your data be deleted.
USAGE OF ADVERTISING ID
- Usage. The advertising identifier must only be used for advertising and user analytics. The status of the “Opt out of Interest-based Advertising” or “Opt out of Ads Personalization” setting must be verified on each access of the ID.
- Association with personally-identifiable information or other identifiers. The advertising identifier must not be connected to personally-identifiable information or associated with any persistent device identifier without explicit consent of the user.
- Respecting users’ selections. If reset, a new advertising identifier must not be connected to a previous advertising identifier or data derived from a previous advertising identifier without the explicit consent of the user. Also, you must abide by a user’s “Opt out of Interest-based Advertising” or “Opt out of Ads Personalization” setting. If a user has enabled this setting, you may not use the advertising identifier for creating user profiles for advertising purposes or for targeting users with personalized advertising. Allowed activities include contextual advertising, frequency capping, conversion tracking, reporting and security and fraud detection.
- Transparency to users. The collection and use of the advertising identifier and commitment to these terms must be disclosed to users in a legally adequate privacy notification.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: Cookies and Usage Data
When you access the Service with a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data (“Usage Data”).
TRACKING & COOKIES DATA
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
GamesGear Studios uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Disclosure Of Data Legal Requirements
GamesGear Studios may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
To comply with a legal obligation To protect and defend the rights or property of Games Gear Studio To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Firebase is analytics service provided by Google Inc.
We also encourage you to review the Google’s policy for safeguarding your data: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
For more information on what type of information Firebase collects, please visit please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy
Unity Analytics is provided by Unity Technologies.
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 17. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 17 years of age. In the case we discover that a child under 17 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.